Simplyco Umbrella - for contractors and freelancers that want
to enjoy "employed" status.
You've secured yourself a new assignment but you don't want to be self-employed or set up your own limited company, what's the alternative?
The simple answer is to become an employee of Simplyco Umbrella. You'll enjoy the freedom contracting brings but with the benefits and status of permanent employment. Even better still you could improve your take home pay.
What you'll get
- Direct payment into your bank account by BACS
(or faster payment)
- Increased take home pay, when you claim expenses
- Text alerts to let you know you've been paid
- Payslips emailed straight to your inbox
- Dedicated HR and Payroll teams on hand to answer any questions
- Expense forms processed weekly, monthly or to
- Covered by our public liability and professional indemnity insurance
- Improved credit score thanks to continuity of employment
- Exclusive access to our online contractor portal
- One employer regardless of how many assignments you undertake
- Fully tax compliant UK based umbrella employer
It’s important that everyone pays the right amount of tax and works in the most compliant way possible. Use our online calculator and one of our specialist contractor accountants will help show how different models will affect your income.
[contact-form-7 id="4660" title="Calculate-PPC"]