We’re here to make everything more straightforward for you, including setting up your own company. It takes as little as 24 hours and it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3…
Step 1 – Company Name
- Choose a name for your company
- For £60.00 (incl. VAT) we’ll incorporate it for you
- Already set up a company? Skip this step
Simply let us know what you’d like the company to be called and we’ll do the rest. Just remember, there are some words and expressions your chosen name mustn’t contain (listed by Companies House). You can’t imply a connection with any local or central government. And as you’d expect, anything offensive is a no-no.
Incorporating your company, including VAT, will cost you £60 or £78 if you choose our same day service.
Step 2 – Company Bank Account
- Make an appointment with your chosen bank
- We’ll provide you with any documents you need
- Open a company bank account
- Already got a company bank account? Skip this step
Your company is a separate entity to you as an individual, so it will need its own business bank account. To set one up, simply make an appointment with your chosen bank. We’ll then provide you with your Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association. Remember to take these with you to your appointment, as you’ll need them to open an account.
Step 3 – Make Simplyco your new Accountant
- Appoint us as your new accountant
- Give us details of your existing or previous accountant
- We recommend you register for the Flat Rate VAT scheme – we can do this for you.
- Our accountancy fee is £95.00 plus VAT per month (in arrears)
- Authorise us to act as your agent with HMRC
Give us the green light to act as your specialist contractor accountants and we’ll get straight to work, freeing you up to do what you do best. All we ask is you send us a copy of your business bank statement every month, so we can reconcile your accounts. That’s it.
*free company formation or 25% discount on our services