Whether you’re self-employed, a company director or a property landlord, you’ll need to complete a self-assessment tax return, each and every year. And if the thought of filling yours in fills you with dread, you’re not alone.
It can be confusing at the best of times. Not to mention a drain on your time. So it’s no wonder almost one million people are fined every year for failing to submit their return to the tax man. Worst of all, mistakes happen all the time, with 1 in 4 tax returns calculated wrongly.
Why not make all your future tax returns easier?
From just £175.00 (+ vat) our CIS self-assessment tax return service will:
- Include employment income, benefits and expenses
- Self-employed income
- Complete your tax return and all necessary schedules
- Calculate your tax position
- Send you a full copy for approval
- File your return online to HMRC
- Deal with HMRC on your behalf
- Provide a team of specialist contractor accountants to help with all your tax-related queries and questions
What’s more, as a CIS subcontractor, you’re probably entitled to hundreds, if not thousands, of pounds of tax back. If they review your self-assessment and this turns out to be the case, HMRC will then pay it directly back to you.
If you want to live a life less complicated, let us take care of your self assessment tax return. To apply, fill in our short form or give us a call on 01900 898 440.