How does an umbrella company work?
As part of Simplyco Umbrella, you’ll enjoy all your usual statutory rights you’d expect from a permanent role. Here’s how it works. You become one of our employees. We agree a separate contract with the client or agency.
Once our team of specialist contractor accountants receive your timesheet, we’ll send them an invoice, calculate your wages and expenses, then pay you directly into your bank account. It’s that straightforward.
What you’ll get:
- Direct payment into your bank account by BACS (or faster payment)
- Text alerts to let you know you’ve been paid
- Payslips emailed straight to your inbox
- Dedicated HR and Payroll teams, on hand to answer any questions
- Covered by our public liability and professional indemnity insurance
- Improved credit score thanks to continuity of employment
- Exclusive access to our online contractor portal
Our retained margin
We’ll only retain £15 from every weekly timesheet processed, this is a fixed amount, no matter the amount on the timesheet.
Want to know more? call us on 01900 898440 or complete our online application form.
Is Simplyco Umbrella the right option for you? Use our calculator to find out.